Cookies are small files saved to the users computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the users interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through it’s server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website. Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and it’s external serving vendors.
Cookies on our Website
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of our websites. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
- Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
- How to delete cookie files in Internet Explorer : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- How to delete cookie files in Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- How to delete cookie files in Google Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647